All these accidents that happen, follow the dot, coincidence makes sense only with you, you don't have to speak, I feel emotional landscapes, they puzzle me, then the riddle gets solved and you push me up to this state of emergency, how beautiful to be, state of emergency is where I want to be.

domingo, 20 de mayo de 2007

Borrador








Counter nature diaglogue inside the womb.










"But Mamma please I´d rather be a man, rather be a man".









Cat´s eye always slightly blue tiptoeing on sleeping beasts rather than beauty I feel like, I feel like. Stop.






Glittering babies dressed in black charcoal lashes ancient crimes, make me laugh clap my hands and jump. Be a woman, hold your ribs! But Mamma please, I´d rather be a man, rather be a man.




Why give me pretty hands reddish cheeks curvy smile when it´s all an illusion oh hot Mamma just an illusion cause I wanna be a man, wanna be a boy. Wanna be a bird wanna be a song, don´t feel like the waitin´ lady dressed in white.


Spirit rising from the sun abandoned flower crowning my spine, Mamma I feel so lazy oh so very lazy lazy and I don´t have time left to cry no more Mamma no more.






Half man half woman half bird half hollow.






Despair. White flowers coveted uninformed.






Inclination to cry. Thoughts are flesh, thoughts are spacial thoughts are not true. I am not true.






Repetition.

No hay comentarios: