All these accidents that happen, follow the dot, coincidence makes sense only with you, you don't have to speak, I feel emotional landscapes, they puzzle me, then the riddle gets solved and you push me up to this state of emergency, how beautiful to be, state of emergency is where I want to be.

lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2008

Take my breath away

We are the people who's come here to playI don't like it easyI don't like the straight wayWe're in the middle of somethingWe are here to stayAnd we raise our heads for the colour redI'm in the first row on your show, in the first rowon the First Floor Power showYour vibrato's like vulnerable leaves,You do it crazy, that's how you talk to meWe are the people who's come here to playI don't like it easyI don't like the straight wayWe're in the middle of somethingWe are here to stayAnd we raise our heads for the colour redI heard you for the first time on the radionWhen I was going somewhere in a carYou touched my heart, like a knife that's very sharpOr like a bird, you just set freeThat's just like me, when I hear you speakWe are the people who's come here to playI don't like it easyI don't like the straight wayWe're in the middle of somethingWe are here to stayAnd we raise our heads for the colour redI like vanilla and I like sexI ride the pony that I like bestI knew I that there was something I missedI was fifteen when I first got kissed, before I knew about the equality wayI wanted to get laid to "Take my breath away"We are the people who's come here to playI don't like it easyI don't like the straight wayWe're in the middle of somethingWe are here to stayAnd we raise our heads for the colour red.

No hay comentarios: